Thursday, September 2, 2010

T4

once again, my beloved varsity did something none of us could have prepared for. At a rang of a phone to our class rep, we suddenly find ourselves as flexible structured students. My god, who in their right mind wanted to change us from fixed to flexible structure? Worst still, we are in our remaining two semesters together as a class. I am pretty frustrated and sad when received this piece of news from our shell-shocked class rep.

You see, I am really not so happy because with the thought of our entire class disbanded into few large groups. Our friendships were made during the course of these years together. I can't say on behalf of others but I really value my friendships with everyone in this class, even thought at times I didn't treat some of them with the best I can offer. Honestly, I even managed to made them unhappy at times. But what I like most about this class is that every single one of YOU pretty much forgiving for my pass transgressions and even concerned enough of inform me of my mistakes. Besides that, whether you guys and gals realized or not...are indirectly teaching me how to be a better person. For me, those were the bestest things you guys and gals could ever did for me. I am deeply grateful for it. Apart from that, I think for the past years, the ups and downs we shared together made us stronger and closer (although this statement might sound a bit cliche /铅板, but that's what i wanted to say). It might be naive to say that I couldn't find better people like you guys. So the thought of us spending some of our varsity life apart dealt a huge blow to my heart. 

On the bright side however, this made me much appreciative, x1000times more and even hopefully made us closer than ever. I know we will still go hang out together. Share laughters and etc.   

On the other matter, I will....least we still can meet each other in some classes. Hopefully, things will remain awesome or even better between us. (no speculation please).

Friends forever T4. 

Regards 
Dave

p/s just my expression. 

4 comments: