Saturday, October 9, 2010

HOLIDAYS I

Fri 1st Oct:
Saw this on my way home:

lol, I'd never seen kids waiting at petrol station for buses.
maybe this is a common sight in small towns.








 
wobbly road...wobbly.....                                          beautiful day to drive, too bad my car ain't a convertible

Sat 2nd Oct:
Futsal with secondary school mates, learned a few things that day
1) I lost my basic defending skills and caused the team to lose 4 matches and won once.
2) I am a tad bit shorter than the others.

Sun 3rd Oct:
When to AEON bukit tinggi, freaking huge mall in klang, to meet an old secondary classmate, haven't seen her in years!






<---freaking huge isn't it? :)

but on my way to this said mall....



up down left right JAM!!!!!!!

ARRFHAHFAHHFHAFDA


At night
went to Sunway pyramid to meet some classmates cum dudes from foundation studies

Dined at Tony Roma's with...a dude...ZZZ...damn gay, with a beautiful view by the window, overlooking the lagoon, with fireworks lighting up the night sky, how "romantic"....damn lennon! haha

Mon 4th Oct:
Watched Football matches
Fetched Vincent from school

Tues 5th Oct:
Distributed questionnaires. Dang, only got 7 respondents. The shoppers must be shy, maybe because i was as handsome as this guy 
anyway, did gained some valuable feedbacks from those who participated in the survey as well as some experience.  
Fetched Vincent from school

Wed 6th Oct:
Fetched Vincent from school
Saw an accident as it happened right in front of my eyes as two motorcycles collided at high speeds from different directions. Luckily there were no serious injuries.

Thurs 7th Oct:
Started to get the itch to buy original version of GTA IV
Fetched Vincent from school

Fri 8th Oct:
Itchy, wanted to buy original version of GTA IV
Fetched Vincent and his friends from school.
Celebrated belated mooncake festival with my brothers and kids from next door. 

 <--and I made this =)


Sat 9th Oct:
Went to Klang Parade and found out that the original version of GTA IV went as low as rm140 after discount! HOLY! 
Futsal, lost all 4 matches, 2-1,2-1,2-1 and 1-0. 
When out to eat Thai Food with uncle and his buddies
Yuck...altho the food is authentic in flavor and recipe, but I clearly I knew my stomach wasn't designed to eat 
Thai food...especially Tom Yam Goong...really "Yam Goong"...
Found out that my family went out shopping without me, hence did some houseworks to cure my "home aloneness". 

Sun 10th Oct:
Went to pyramid again and bought GTA IV, but can't play the game in offline mode. And the chinese shopkeeper clearly couldn't be bothered to help, and said: what OS?  install yourself. 
After that, me and my buddies went to dine at a Taiwanese restaurant at pyramid and yum cha at Secret of Louisiana, a Cajun cafe overlooking a lake at PJ. That place was romantic, too bad i was with a bunch of guys...damn sad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment